YMCA Scarborough is reopening!
We are delighted to announce that the YMCA is planning a phased reopening from week commencing 14th September 2020, with the YMCA Theatre opening a little later in the Autumn.
Please find below our COVID-Secure plans to ensure everyone is kept safe whilst in the building and a table of when we know that activities are returning.
We thank you very much for your support and we can’t wait to welcome you back to your YMCA.
Activity leaders will in most cases be in touch with the rules about their activity. Please note the following general guidance:
- Follow all signs and instructions by staff members
- One-way entrances & exits are in place, please check out the signage
- Face coverings must be worn inside the YMCA by all over 11s unless exempt
- Participants must attend ready for the activity
- NHS Track and Trace information will be taken by activity leaders
Please watch the video at the top of this page for more information