During the COVID-19 lockdown, certain exempt activities are allowed to take place, this includes work and filming. The following measures have been put in place to ensure that we have a safe environment.
- All personal on-site are paid members of staff, this ensures that we have a high standard of Health and Safety
- A full risk assessment has taken place with regards to COVID-19 and control measure implemented
- All off-screen personal are wearing masks throughout the broadcast and the on-screen personal are only removing masks for the broadcast itself
- Hand Sanitiser is available in the studio, at entrances and in high-risk areas.
- All personal remain 2 meters apart at all times.
- Deep cleaning is taking part in regular intervals as part of the YMCA’s usual schedule